• When a new e-mail received:
◦ Check the validity of the sender:
▪ If you c a n ’t validate – Discard
◦ Check the subject, body and Attachment are trusted:
▪ If you can’t trust– Discard.
Be extra careful when an e-mail received from unknown source. Research internet for the sender, company and subject on google Check the facebook, linkedin and g+ profile of the sender if you are suspicious about an email Don't click any links in the e-mail
Don't download any attachments.
Don't forward it to anyone.
Don't submit any of your personal details